10 ACTS OF KINDNESS YOU CAN DO EVERYDAY
No doubt about it, this has been a tough year with a lot of change for all of us. Some are having a tougher time than others, but no matter what, we should always be kind to our neighbors. Being kind not only has a direct effect on others, but it has a positive impact on yourself as well. Everybody can use a little bit of kindness in their life.
“Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
Here are a few ways we can always be kind:
- Call your friends.
- Pay for the meal for the car behind you in the drive-thru.
- Drop off doughnuts and coffee one morning to hospital staff or first responders.
- Drop off paper products/food at local food banks.
- Cook a meal and drop it off at a friend or family member’s house.
- Cut your neighbor’s lawn.
- Hold a drive-by birthday party for an elderly family member.
- Volunteer at your church.
- Give blood.
- Build care packages for your neighbors and drop them off on their porch.
These small acts of kindness can go a long way in the times we are in. Be considerate of others, and look for ways to help out where you can. There’s nothing we need more right now than kindness. Practice a few of these acts of kindness and make someone smile.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 “Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”